What is the Capacity-Builder Training?
The Capacity-Builder Training is a 10-week, high-touch, relational training for Christians in positions of influence. For 10-weeks, our Capacity Coaches walk along side each participant as they engage Jesus’ idea of Kingdom life, develop habits that cultivate Christ-likeness, and begin implementing Christ like leadership practices and meaningful change or those you serve.
During the 10-weeks look like this:
- FOUNDATION WORK: week1-3 (Online, self-guided, Capacity Coach interacts through email)
- ON-SITE WORKSHOP/RETREAT: week 3 (Capacity Coaches/Facilitators come to be with your group for 1-2 days. It’s a blend of teaching, group discussion, spiritual disciplines/practices, and simply time to be fully present with God)
- FOLLOW UP INTEGRATION: weeks 4-10 (Online, self-guided practices and ideas to cultivate your capacity to lead and live like Christ. Your Capacity Coach continues to correspond with you through email)
- NEXT STEPS: Week 10 ( we offer multiple suggestions and connections of where you might want to go next and a little help to get you there)
WHO DO WE SERVE?
- We support communities of Christians desiring to see a greater impact for those they serve?
- We serve communities of leaders feeling burnt out.
- We serve Christ-followers desiring a deeper and more vibrant relationship with God.
Capacity Ministries has partnered with Communities like Churches, Church boards, Para-Church organizations (Young life for example), Christian Colleges, and Christian School Teachers (we can provide CEU’s for ACSI). However, we are always open to a conversation to see if our training can help you and your community.
WHO SHOULD BE IN OUR GROUP?
We most regularly work with embedded communities. These are groups of people that already share a common mission. Members of the same church, Teachers from a school, Pastors from a certain denomination, etc. Participants are usually in some role where they have influence over decisions or sere others however, they don’t need to be paid staff to greatly benefit from this capacity-builder training.
We limit groups to up to 25 people. If you have more interested, we will need to break off and form two groups, and we will bring two facilitators. Groups can be highly effective as small as 8-10 people.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
It’s $2,500 + expenses. (basically $100/person) However, as a non-profit, there are possibly ways to assist with this so don’t let that freak you out.
I’M INTERESTED IN HOSTING, WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
easy, email email@example.com or call 440.823.6495 (Mike’s cell number) and let them know you are interested in hosting. from there, we’ll talk about everything you need to know.