Apostles’ Creed | 390 AD
“We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy global church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.”
MEET OUR TEAM
Content Team & Lead Facilitator
more about mike...
“Mike is uniquely gifted and called to speak and teach about life with Jesus in the kingdom, in ways that most don’t and I believe he is one of the BEST current voices in describing life in the kingdom of God. Given his younger age and unique life experience, I believe his voice is an important one in matters related to following Jesus. As Mikes friend and colleague who has heard him speak and watched him follow Jesus whole heartedly, I give Mike Clifford my highest regard as it relates to the ministry of Capacity.”
– Jesse Penna, Associate Superintendent of Student Ministries, EFC-MAYM
- Bachelors in Zoo Science, Masters in Organization Development both from Friends University.
- 5 years working as a zookeeper at AZA accredited institutions.
- One season as a game capture specialist in South Africa.
- 5 years working for the Apprentice Institute at Friends University and mentored by James Bryan Smith, Author of the Good and Beautiful Series.
- Currently the Curator of Innovation and Partnerships for GLMV Architecture; zoo studio.
more about paul...
“One of the best words to describe Paul Hill is “pastor.” While he is skilled relationally, Paul is especially gifted at connecting with and caring for people. Paul genuinely cares. He wants the best for those he shepherds, demonstrating that fact through his steadfast prayers, and insightful, relatable teachings. He loves the Church, obscure 80s and 90s references, liturgy, introductions, movies, and reading. And he loves his God, people (even in difficult situations), and teaching people to walk in the ways of Jesus.”
– Justin Ochs, friend
Content Team & Facilitator
more about tim...
“Teaching alongside Tim for the past eight years, I have had a front row seat to his giftings in ministry. Truly a gentle and kind soul, Tim leads in humility, breeding communities of authenticity but also driving himself and those in his circle of influence to a closer expression of the gospel Jesus lived and preached. Tim’s sense of humor and warmth draw kids and colleagues into real conversations about life at the practical, intellectual, and spiritual levels. Tim’s ability to inspire others towards all that God has purposed for them is a mark of his life’s imprint upon theirs. Speaking for myself and the hundreds of kids I’ve seen pass through his classroom, to know Tim is to love him, to enjoy the privilege of his discipleship is life-changing.”– Renee Edwards
- Bible Instructor at Trinity Academy
- 25 years of experience in Youth Ministry
- BA in Bible and Youth Ministry – Lubbock Christian University
- MS in Bible – Lubbock Christian University
more about ellane...
“Ellane Wade has a unique combination of some great strengths that effectively serve in Kingdom work: creativity, passion, humility, self-awareness, confidence, and compassion. One reason that it’s fun to work with Ellane is that she “gets it” and is excited to be a part of something bigger than herself in advancing the Kingdom causes of ministry and the church. I am convinced that “Go and make disciples of all nations…” is on the forefront of her mind and heart in everything she does.”
– Adam Monaghan, Associate Superintendent, Evangelical Friends Church Mid America Yearly Meeting
- Freelance Web and Graphic Designer / Photographer since Jan 2015 | ellanegrace.com
- BA in Visual Communications from Friends University, Wichita KS, 2014
- Certificate of Applied Christian Leadership, Cadre Academy, Conway AR
Content Team & Facilitator
more about kyle...
“For almost a decade, I’ve been richly blessed to know Kyle and watch him lead people by example into a deeper commitment to Christ and His Kingdom. Kyle is not just a friend, he is a brother. Kyle is not just s landlord, he is a roommate. Kyle is not just a youth pastor, he is a voice of grace and inclusion that inspires others into wholeness with Jesus. Kyle is not just a teacher, he is a reflection of God’s love, reaching into the imagination of his listeners and gently nudging them towards the Kingdom possibilities of radical love and grace. I could not think of anybody more ready, willing and able to come alongside others in this journey of life under the rule and reign of King Jesus.”
– Jake Smith, friend and colleague
- (M.A Bethel Seminary, B.A Tabor College) has been a part of the Capacity Content Team since day one. He brings to the team a passion for developing others at the intersection of spiritual formation and leadership development.
- Kyle has over ten years of pastoral experience at Central Christian Church in Wichita Kansas and has taught in various capacities to audiences large and small. He strives to see others through the lens of possibility, beyond the tyranny of the urgent, while living the abundant life out of a well formed identity in Christ.
- He and his wife Kelsey love to learn together while drinking great coffee. They know the best places in Kansas to put up a hammock and they love trips to the mountains.